Chapter President's Message
Welcome to Association of Fundraising Professionals East Texas Chapter
Our organization is made up of individuals and groups interested in and committed to professionalism and ethical practices in fundraising. We have members from very small non-profit organizations to great hospitals and universities in East Texas. Some of our members are new to the field of fundraising, and some have spent many decades working as fundraisers.
Wherever prompted your interest in AFP we want you to know that we are ready to assist you. Come expand your understanding, broaden your network, and help us build a better world! Some of the exciting opportunities you can discover through AFP East Texas Chapter include:
· Monthly educational luncheons on a variety of topics related to fundraising
· A celebration of National Philanthropy Day
· Opportunities to network with East Texas fundraising professionals
· Webinar opportunities
· AFP East Texas Chapter Mentoring Program (As a Mentor or Mentee)
· Participate in Legislative Action Day 2017 in Austin
· Opportunities to attend the AFP International Fundraising Conference and Leadership Academy
· Many other exciting opportunities to learn, serve, and make a difference
There are a host of other benefits for members of AFP, so we hope you will consider joining with us. AFP International provides extensive services and resources to our chapter and to the thousands of AFP members around the world.
Again, thank you for your interest in AFP. If you have other questions or need more information please call me or our Chapter Office.
AFP East Texas Chapter President
903 312 0242